ALXA's Staccato will be FDA-approved on October 11, 2010.
- dakyne estimated 60% on 2010-08-11
- dakyne said “Loxapine is already FDA-approved, so only the delivery system needs to be approved. FDA is always a wild card, though.” on 2010-08-11
- gwern said “apparently delayed: http://www.zacks.com/stock/news/41343/FDA+Delays+Alexza%27s+Adusuve delayed != approved, so by the wording, this is judged wrong” on 2010-10-11
- gwern judged this prediction wrong on 2010-10-11.
- dakyne said “@gwern, agreed. The FDA is indeed a “wild card”.” on 2010-10-11
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction