PredictionBook fails to recognize the major, ongoing technical issues with its site and will not change the website for at least a year.
- jesselevine estimated 99% on 2016-03-16
- jesselevine said “https://github.com/tricycle/predictionbook” on 2016-03-16
- bobpage said “So if they fail to recognize the issues (whatever that means) but do push any kind of update to the website, this is Wrong?” on 2016-03-16
- jesselevine said “The (whatever that means) is supposed to be conditional on addressing known issues, as linked above. ” on 2016-03-16
- Tapetum-Lucidum estimated 74% on 2016-03-29
- elephantower estimated 70% on 2016-07-10
- Alti Camelus estimated 50% 17 days ago
- themusicgod1 said “well…someone added pagination. does that count as changing the website?” 11 days ago
- themusicgod1 said “https://github.com/tricycle/predictionbook/issues/84 is one such issue, still open” 11 days ago
- elephantower said “I think it’s fair to mark this as right…” 9 days ago
- elephantower judged this prediction right 9 days ago.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction