Mike Flynn (Michael T. Flynn) will not be the National Security Advisor before the end of 2017.
- two2thehead estimated 60% 15 days ago
- two2thehead said “I’m trying to get better at “time limited” predictions shorter than one year. ” 15 days ago
- two2thehead said “The true-false criterion is whether Mike Flynn is not the National Security Advisor once. This means that if he is fired and then rehired, or retires and is rehired, or is promoted/whatever and demoted/whatever this is marked as correct.” 15 days ago
- two2thehead said “Twenty percent hedge downwards from eighty percent.” 15 days ago
- two2thehead estimated 70% and said “Tentatively going up to seventy percent.” 14 days ago
- two2thehead said “" Michael Flynn, Trump’s embattled national security adviser, resigns amid controversy over communication with Russian ambassador" ” 14 days ago
- two2thehead said “Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/02/13/michael-flynn-trumps-embattled-national-security-adviser-resigns-amid-controversy-over-communication-with-russian-ambassador/?utm_term=.d645fa023a27” 14 days ago
- two2thehead judged this prediction right 14 days ago.
- two2thehead said “Well I’ll be darned. Less than 30 minutes between the updated prediction and the decision. My first assumption was to go all in instead of 70 percent. Thoughts to ponder.” 14 days ago
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction