The 2012 Apocalypse will end up being a hoax.
- email@example.com estimated 99% on 2011-03-23
- Ben Doherty estimated 99% and said “Is this different to http://predictionbook.com/predictions/2368 ?” on 2011-03-23
- Sandra Åhlén estimated 99% on 2011-04-04
- Isaac estimated 10% on 2011-10-01
- JoshuaZ estimated 99% and said “issac, If you think that an apocalypse in 2012 is that likely do you want to make a bet over it? ” on 2011-10-01
- Emanuel Rylke estimated 99% on 2012-01-03
- Jayson Virissimo said “A “hoax” is a deliberate fabrication, not just a false statement. I’m not going to make a wager unless someone provides a test for whether it was a deliberate fabrication or not.” on 2012-01-03
- faws said “What does this prediction mean in concrete terms? What would qualify the apocalypse predictions as a hoax, as opposed to being merely wrong, and how will we know? ” on 2012-01-03
- JoshuaZ said “Ah, I didn’t interpret it that way when I wagered, but I can see how it could be interpreted that way. Is seansman still around? Maybe they can clarify what they intended? ” on 2012-01-03
- army1987 said “Too vague.” on 2012-12-21
- ygert judged this prediction right on 2012-12-25.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction