Universal Secondary Education by 2017 for Bharat.Gross Enrolment Ratio, which is at 78.51% will be at least 97%.
- Raahul_Kumar estimated 100% on 2015-09-10
- Raahul_Kumar said “The Ministry’s website monitors progresshttp://rmsaindia.org/en/component/content/article.html?id=126” on 2015-09-10
- JoshuaZ estimated 55% on 2015-09-10
- EloiseRosen estimated 45% on 2015-09-13
- Raahul_Kumar said “Can you provide a reason for your estimates? It’s clearly not based on any factual grounds, as UNESCO has found that Bharat has done a great job in education particularly increasing literacy. ” on 2015-09-15
- skinnersboxy estimated 45% on 2017-12-20
- Bruno Parga said “Latest available data says 80%: https://data.gov.in/resources/gross-enrolment-ratio-2005-06-2015-16” on 2017-12-27
- Bruno Parga judged this prediction wrong on 2017-12-27.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction