BRICS will pass the USA's GDP at USD in current prices(nominal).
- Raahul_Kumar estimated 100% on 2015-09-17
- Raahul_Kumar said “I am going against the IMF which thinks it will happen in 2019. Data source will be the IMF.” on 2015-09-17
- JoshuaZ estimated 35% on 2015-09-17
- Raahul_Kumar said “BRICS 16.924 trillion USA $18.124 trillion as of 2015OECD, IMF and WB all predict 7-8% GDP growth rate for BRICS nations and 2.4% for USA for the next 5 years.” on 2015-09-19
- Raahul_Kumar said “https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2015/02/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=79&pr.y=13&sy=2015&ey=2016&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=223%2C924%2C922%2C199%2C534%2C111&s=NGDPD&grp=0&a==” on 2016-01-03
- Raahul_Kumar said “ As of Oct 2015: USA 17,968.195BRICS 16920.095========” on 2016-01-03
- Raahul_Kumar said “The IMF has knocked off 156 billion of their prior estimate 3 months ago, and difference has narrowed to 1.048 trillion USD.” on 2016-01-03
- kuudes judged this prediction wrong on 2016-10-14.
- kuudes said “Per the same current data, >500 bn$ margin for USA.” on 2016-10-14
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction