Why Apple Will Hit $1,650 by the End of 2015 and earn $610 billion revenue —Eric Jackson, Forbes
- Raahul_Kumar estimated 0% on 2016-01-13
- Raahul_Kumar said “http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericjackson/2012/03/21/why-apple-will-hit-1650-by-the-end-of-2015/” on 2016-01-13
- Raahul_Kumar said “In reality: Apple share price is under $100, and revenue US$ 233.715 billion (2015). Hopelessly wrong on both counts. ” on 2016-01-13
- Tapetum-Lucidum estimated 0% and said “Keep in mind that Apple had a 7-for-1 stock split some time after this article was written: $1650 split-adjusted is $235, which is still way off, but he’s not a total lunatic.” on 2016-01-13
- Raahul_Kumar said “He also provides a figure for Apple revenue and that isn’t close either. My point is more how badly an investor would have done if they had followed mainstream media on Apple.” on 2016-01-13
- Raahul_Kumar judged this prediction wrong on 2016-01-13.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction