Donald Trump's pick for VP will be Martha McSally. (No nomination needed; withdrawn if Trump does not pick.)
Created by PseudonymousUser on 2016-01-18; known on 2016-07-18; judged wrong by PseudonymousUser on 2016-07-14.
- PseudonymousUser estimated 5% on 2016-01-18
- PseudonymousUser said “That is, Trump does not need to be the GOP nominee; this will be judged the first time Trump announces his VP pick, or withdrawn if Trump doesn’t get around to picking a VP for any reason” on 2016-01-18
- PseudonymousUser said “Deadline will be extended as needed as long as Trump is in the race” on 2016-01-18
- PseudonymousUser said “https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martha_McSally” on 2016-01-18
- PseudonymousUser said “prediction via the comments on http://blog.dilbert.com/post/137553865746/the-matriarchy-patriarchy-continuum” on 2016-01-18
- Andrew MacFie estimated 1% on 2016-02-24
- themusicgod1 estimated 15% on 2016-04-22
- Paul.David.Carr estimated 15% on 2016-04-29
- PseudonymousUser said “she did not like the Muslim ban https://grabien.com/file.php?id=67976” on 2016-04-29
- two2thehead said “1” on 2016-07-07
- two2thehead estimated 1% on 2016-07-07
- themusicgod1 estimated 1% and said “good find bobpage” on 2016-07-07
- PseudonymousUser judged this prediction wrong on 2016-07-14.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction