The last two candidates vying for GOP nomination will be Cruz and Rubio.
- NathanMcKnight estimated 15% on 2016-01-27
- Michael Dickens estimated 30% on 2016-01-28
- lalaithion estimated 5% on 2016-02-01
- lalaithion estimated 25% on 2016-02-01
- bnjs estimated 15% on 2016-02-01
- bobpage said “It’s not clear what this means. Does this require everyone else to drop out before the Republican National Convention?” on 2016-02-01
- NathanMcKnight said “I mean all of the other Republican candidates will drop out before the actual nominee is chosen. Probably before the convention, but in the event of a brokered convention, maybe not…” on 2016-02-08
- JoshuaZ said “How does one judge this is some candidates don’t officially ever drop out? (e.g. Gilmore)” on 2016-02-08
- NathanMcKnight said “Hmmm….I guess I should add some kind of caveat about major candidates. Not sure how to define that either.” on 2016-02-14
- NathanMcKnight said “Any suggestions? ” on 2016-02-14
- themusicgod1 estimated 8% on 2016-06-11
- elephantower judged this prediction wrong on 2016-07-16.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction