MDMA-mediated psychotherapy receives FDA approval in the next five years.
- NathanMcKnight estimated 10% on 2016-02-03
- unexpectedEOF estimated 5% on 2016-02-04
- daniel74f estimated 2% on 2016-02-06
- Tapetum-Lucidum estimated 2% on 2016-02-14
- jesselevine estimated 0% on 2016-02-14
- jesselevine said “Not trying to be stubborn or so sure, just do not think this will happen ” on 2016-02-14
- JoshuaZ estimated 14% on 2016-02-14
- NathanMcKnight said “jesselevine: I think it’s inevitable within 20 or 30 years. MAPS, the research organization pushing for this is aiming for 2021. I think that’s unlikely due to typical administrative delays, but the FDA seems to have softened on this. ” on 2016-02-22
- mrmrpotatohead estimated 50% and said “I’m going to assume this allows right up to the 31-12-2021.I have heard John Gilmore speak about the plan for gaining FDA approval, and have spoken personally with some MAPs members about it also. They are fairly confident they will succeed.” on 2016-03-23
- Tapetum-Lucidum said “Looks like Phase III trials are being conducted this year, with a possible approval in 2023. ” on 2022-04-12
- Tapetum-Lucidum judged this prediction wrong on 2022-04-12.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction