Sanders will endorse Clinton as the 2016 Democratic nominee.
- NathanMcKnight estimated 60% on 2016-02-05
- PlacidPlatypus estimated 85% and said “IE he will endorse her in the general election? I think the probability that he won’t endorse her if she is nominated is ~1% or less.” on 2016-02-05
- NathanMcKnight said “I agree, but in the prediction, I’m including the likelihood that Clinton isn’t the nominee. ” on 2016-02-08
- ChristianKl estimated 70% on 2016-02-08
- themusicgod1 estimated 15% and said “at least.” on 2016-02-09
- themusicgod1 estimated 33% on 2016-02-09
- themusicgod1 said “That Sanders will endorse Clinton even if she isn’t the nominee? That would be rather queer.” on 2016-02-09
- Waring estimated 82% on 2016-02-11
- NathanMcKnight said “themusicgod1: I meant in my probability estimate, I was including the chance that Sanders, rather than Clinton, is the nominee. ” on 2016-02-14
- Tapetum-Lucidum estimated 63% on 2016-02-16
- Faceh estimated 18% on 2016-02-20
- Faceh said “He’s now stated on the record he won’t endorse her. Whether that will change after convention is to be seen.” on 2016-06-24
- Faceh judged this prediction right on 2016-07-12.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction