Bharat Biotech will develop the first Zika vaccine by 2018.
- Raahul_Kumar estimated 85% on 2016-02-13
- Raahul_Kumar said “BB has a recombinantand killed virus vaccine from 2014, so one of the two approaches will deliver a working vaccine soon.http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/health/bharat-biotech-seeks-govt-approval-of-two-zika-vaccine-candidates/article8188330.ece” on 2016-02-13
- JoshuaZ estimated 61% on 2016-02-13
- Temeraire estimated 30% on 2016-02-13
- Temeraire said “Actually looking at the chart makes me think this is highhttps://in.finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=BIBCL.BO#symbol” on 2016-02-13
- Pradeep_Kumar estimated 51% on 2016-02-13
- Raahul_Kumar said “@Teme:Are you assuming the market would price the vaccine in 3 entire years before it will be delivered? BB was working on Zika in 2014, long before anyone else had started. An entire year’s headstart is too much of an advantage.” on 2016-02-13
- Temeraire said “The market regularly gives biotechs credit for events years in the future – and this has been in the news a lot recently. ” on 2016-02-13
- Raahul_Kumar said “Bharat Biotech likely to be valued at $600 million as top PE firms queue up to buy stakehttp://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2016-02-08/news/70450479_1_bharat-biotech-rotovac-krishna-ella” on 2016-02-14
- danpop estimated 50% and said “I hope it does” on 2016-02-16
- Raahul_Kumar said ““inactivated vaccine will start pre-clinical testing in animals in 2 weeks,” Krishna Ella, MD Bharat Biotech.” on 2016-02-17
- Bruno Parga said “Still on trial phase.” on 2018-12-27
- Bruno Parga judged this prediction wrong on 2018-12-27.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction