Costa Rica, Brasil, Mauritius will be high income countries (World Bank definition) by 2020.

Created by Raahul_Kumar on 2016-03-03; known on 2020-12-25

  • Raahul_Kumar estimated 90% on 2016-03-03
  • Raahul_Kumar said “Brasil, for example was already at 13 000 dollars a few years ago.on 2016-03-03
  • JoshuaZ estimated 73% and said “Interpreting as that all of them will be. on 2016-03-03
  • Raahul_Kumar said “Yes, all of them must be by the due date.on 2016-03-04
  • mrmrpotatohead estimated 6% and said “25% chance for Brazil (they are going to go backwards in 15, 16, down or flat in 17, leaving only 18,19 to get back up and above 13k)60% chance for Costa rica40% chance for Mauritiusintersection is .25*.6*.4=6*on 2016-03-23

Please log in to respond to or judge prediction