AlphaGo will beat any human it plays for the next 2 years(no handicap games).
- Raahul_Kumar estimated 100% on 2016-03-11
- JoshuaZ estimated 79% on 2016-03-11
- themusicgod1 estimated 49% on 2016-03-11
- PlacidPlatypus estimated 92% on 2016-03-11
- PlacidPlatypus estimated 88% and said “Wait does this mean only in overall matches or in even a single game? Assuming you mean the latter…” on 2016-03-11
- splorridge estimated 90% and said “I was assuming the former…” on 2016-03-12
- Raahul_Kumar said “AlphaGo won’t lose a single game. I do mean the latter.” on 2016-03-12
- Raahul_Kumar said “Musicgod, What’s your reasoning?” on 2016-03-12
- EloiseRosen judged this prediction wrong on 2016-03-13.
- Raahul_Kumar said “AlphaGo beat Lee Seedol 4-1. So the prediction remains accurate.” on 2016-03-15
- EloiseRosen said “Raahul_Kumar: No. Three days ago you said this prediction meant AlphaGo won’t lose a single game. You can’t change the terms after the fact when it turns out you were wrong.” on 2016-03-15
- PlacidPlatypus said “Yeah Raahul that’s some serious chutzpah to claim it was accurate when your statement “AlphaGo won’t lose a single game. I do mean the latter” is right there on this same page for all to see.” on 2016-03-15
- mrmrpotatohead said “Pretty clearly not true – AG already lost a game.I was predicting a 50% chance of at least loss going into the match, and an 80% chance of at least one loss after the first game.” on 2016-03-23
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction