Vancouver power grid does not have a crisis in summer 2016
Created by themusicgod1 on 2016-03-12; known on 2016-11-01; judged right by themusicgod1 on 2016-08-30.
- themusicgod1 estimated 89% on 2016-03-12
- themusicgod1 said “crisis examples include : * problematic rolling blackouts hitting large portions of city for more than a week* Military being called to assist vancouver* public officials using the word “crisis”” on 2016-03-12
- jesselevine said “Is this a problem a region like this would somehow have?” on 2016-03-13
- Tapetum-Lucidum estimated 70% and said “Is this in response to what happened with the storm? http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/b-c-windstorm-knocks-out-power-cancels-ferries-closes-schools-1.3484907” on 2016-03-13
- themusicgod1 said “Actually https://www.ipcc.ch/publications_and_data/ar4/wg2/en/ch14s14-4-8.html ” on 2016-03-14
- themusicgod1 said “judging by your link i might have overestimated BC hydro” on 2016-03-14
- JoshuaZ estimated 71% on 2016-03-14
- themusicgod1 said “doesn’t look like this happened.” on 2016-08-30
- themusicgod1 judged this prediction right on 2016-08-30.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction