Warren Buffet will claim that the “weapons of financial mass destruction” have executed in 2017: financial derivatives cause major problem worldwide.
- themusicgod1 estimated 63% on 2016-03-16
- Tapetum-Lucidum said “Any specific ideas what kinds of derivatives those might be?(I’m not asking you to narrow your prediction! I’m just curious about your opinion.)” on 2016-03-17
- themusicgod1 said “I think of it in terms of foreign exchange derivatives ( so something like greece deciding to use their own currency and then that going poorly? Or a successful BrExit or something ). Or just fat finger at JPM.” on 2016-03-17
- Raahul_Kumar said “Problem is that derivatives have already caused at least one financial crisis. Buffet could say that anytime he likes and be right.” on 2016-03-17
- Tapetum-Lucidum said “I think musicgod means that Buffett will claim it specifically about an event that takes place in 2017.” on 2016-03-17
- Tapetum-Lucidum estimated 23% on 2016-03-17
- Tapetum-Lucidum said “At this point, I’d worry more about excessively dovish monetary policy. ” on 2016-03-17
- Tapetum-Lucidum said “We don’t need complexity to have a crisis. It can be very simple. Like when markets freaked our in August 2015.” on 2016-03-17
- Tapetum-Lucidum said “*out” on 2016-03-17
- themusicgod1 said “We definitely don’t need complexity to have a crisis, in the same way that you don’t need a bull in a china shop to make a mess. A toddler works too.” on 2016-03-17
- elephantower estimated 10% on 2016-07-10
- kuudes judged this prediction wrong on 2018-01-01.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction