European Union long term growth rate will average 1.4% real gdp annually.
Created by Raahul_Kumar on 2016-03-19; known on 2040-12-25
- Raahul_Kumar estimated 100% on 2016-03-19
- Raahul_Kumar said “Demographic decline, debt, unmaintained infrastructure, same reasons as the USA.” on 2016-03-19
- Raahul_Kumar said “http://www.wsj.com/articles/how-demographics-rule-the-global-economy-1448203724” on 2016-03-19
- kuudes said “so, lower than 1.34% pa or higher than 1.45% pa count as “wrong” in here? or what does this mean? and note the word real, so after inflation adjustment, so if ECB can maintain inflation target of 2%, I suppose this would be around 3.4%” on 2016-03-19
- Raahul_Kumar said “Yes. I don’t know why you struggle with real gdp so much, consult Google.” on 2016-03-20
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction