Republican candidate loses general election with 191 votes.
- jesselevine estimated 20% on 2016-04-11
- themusicgod1 estimated 7% on 2016-04-11
- PlacidPlatypus said “I assume this is electoral votes? Is there any particular reason why 191 exactly?” on 2016-04-14
- jesselevine said “Of course. This is more of a personal prediction that I made based off state-by-state poll numbers and an electoral map. There are only 10 states that are actual toss-up states, so that limits the number of combinations greatly.” on 2016-04-14
- jesselevine said “In other words, it is very unlikely that republicans will get less than 191 votes.See also: http://predictionbook.com/predictions/177873” on 2016-04-14
- themusicgod1 estimated 50% and said “that changes things.” on 2016-04-15
- themusicgod1 judged this prediction wrong on 2016-11-09.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction