Contigent on the Brexit vote beeing >50% for UK leaving the EU, the Pound Sterling will have lost 25% of current (April 25) value within a week after the vote.
- brslvrsl estimated 50% on 2016-04-25
- Paul.David.Carr estimated 60% and said “Maybe, but 25% may be a bit much.” on 2016-04-26
- Waring said “Versus which currency?” on 2016-04-27
- Temeraire said “Do if GBP has fallen 25% between now and the vote, is this automatically a win, or does it need to fall another 33% ?” on 2016-04-29
- kuudes said “So, how will this be judged if brexit vote is <= 50%?” on 2016-06-19
- themusicgod1 judged this prediction wrong on 2016-07-01.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction