S06E07 Arya was not actually Arya.
- Michael Dickens estimated 50% on 2016-06-06
- themusicgod1 estimated 40% on 2016-06-07
- HonoreDB estimated 20% on 2016-06-07
- Michael Dickens said “Evidence that this prediction is correct: https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/4mz9g6/spoilers_everything_arya_passes_the_real_arya_on/” on 2016-06-07
- two2thehead estimated 50% and said “Jaqen did ask the Waif to not make her suffer. That strongly suggest affection. Enough affection to deceive the Waif and die for Arya? I hope so. 50-50 because the season is post-books and the writer may go off the deep end. ” on 2016-06-07
- Velizar estimated 65% and said “Her behavior with the ships person was too much like Jaqen’s. However it looks like she won’t be a permanent FM member. ” on 2016-06-10
- themusicgod1 said “guvf ab ybatre znxrf nal frafr after tonight’s episode.” on 2016-06-13
- two2thehead said “Nyzbfg thnenagrrq gung guvf vf snyfr. V’yy jnvg hagvy ZGTnaqC be fbzrbar ryfr qrpvqrf.” on 2016-06-13
- two2thehead said “Using this site for Caesar Cipher substitution. http://www.rot13.com/” on 2016-06-13
- Michael Dickens said ““The fan theories made more sense than this.” -/u/xxelinaxx” on 2016-06-13
- Michael Dickens judged this prediction wrong on 2016-06-13.
- two2thehead said “Not disagreeing with you. :-)” on 2016-06-13
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction