Food scarce in UK: widespread hunger/empty supermarkets for at least a month(ie not single blip due to natural catastrophe)
- themusicgod1 estimated 11% on 2016-06-24
- kuudes said “Would this prediction have been found true even for Iceland or Greece previously? How should one judge this?” on 2016-06-25
- themusicgod1 said “Did this happen in iceland? If so I missed it. Probably greece yes.” on 2016-06-25
- themusicgod1 said “The press in the UK would be complaining. I don’t suspect this will be that hard to judge relative to, say, my similar claim for South Africa.” on 2016-06-25
- elephantower estimated 5% on 2016-06-27
- Josh Holland judged this prediction wrong on 2018-01-31.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction