Buying LinkedIn will turn out to be a bad decision for Microsoft!
Created by hoka on 2016-06-25; known on 2021-06-25
- hoka estimated 75% on 2016-06-25
- kuudes said “How should this be measured?” on 2016-06-25
- themusicgod1 said “This is essentially impossible to measure unless really obvious. If we had a mole inside microsoft, even, he’d still be within the reality distortion field there. ” on 2016-06-25
- Bruno Parga said “One objective way of judging this is if Microsoft later spins off LinkedIn at a significantly lower inflation-adjusted valuing. I think that’s a sufficient, but not necessary, condition for the prediction to be true.” on 2016-06-27
- Paul.David.Carr said “not sufficiently measurable. ” on 2016-06-27
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction