Trump will use donated money to pay off any portion of the loans he has made to his primary campaign
- elephantower estimated 30% on 2016-07-05
- Jenson said “All of the loans he has made, or any? Are we talking about only the loans he “has made” already, or do loans that he gives in the future count? Because he has said recently that he forgave all of the loans he has made to the campaign.” on 2016-07-06
- elephantower changed the deadline from “on 2016-08-16” and changed their prediction from “Trump will use donated money to pay off the loans he has made to his primary campaign” on 2016-07-07
- elephantower said “Any portion of the loans. It’s extremely doubtful that he will make more loans to his PRIMARY (as opposed to general election) campaign, but they wouldn’t count. He CLAIMED that he forgave them all, but FEC filings appear to belie that. ” on 2016-07-07
- Jenson estimated 10% and said “Ah. I think that would count as fraud of some sort, and I highly doubt he would lie that blatantly about this.” on 2016-07-10
- elephantower judged this prediction wrong on 2016-08-16.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction