Republicans win between 218 and 230 house seats in 2016
- predictit estimated 32% on 2016-08-02
- elephantower estimated 20% on 2016-08-02
- predictit said “This acct posts probabilities from predictit.org, to test its accuracy relative to mine (and others’), and record why I think the market is biased (if applicable). See other predictions on "predictit"’s user page and test your acumen against it too.” on 2016-08-02
- elephantower said “Betters seem to be overstimating the possibility of a anti-republican swing throughout all three races” on 2016-08-02
- Bruno Parga said “As of 2:50 AM EST on 11-9, the WaPo has the GOP winning 235 House seats, with 18 still uncalled. I’m judging this prediction wrong.” on 2016-11-09
- Bruno Parga judged this prediction wrong on 2016-11-09.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction