The Democratic Party wins NC in the 2016 presidential election
- predictit estimated 56% on 2016-08-03
- predictit said “This acct posts probabilities from predictit.org, to test its accuracy relative to mine (and others’), and record why I think the market is biased (if applicable). See other predictions on "predictit"’s user page and test your acumen against it too.” on 2016-08-03
- elephantower estimated 30% and said “Looking at polls and exit data from 2012, Clinton’s lead in polling seems to be spurious, and underlying demographics favor Trump. Particularly interesting is the huge hit Hillary’s trails Obama by 10 w/ blacks (which isn’t the case elsewhere)” on 2016-08-03
- themusicgod1 estimated 62% and said “21*.95+.5*79” on 2016-10-01
- NathanMcKnight estimated 55% on 2016-11-05
- Bruno Parga judged this prediction wrong on 2016-11-09.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction