Clinton wins entire eastern seaboard from Maine to Florida.
- NathanMcKnight estimated 20% on 2016-08-09
- PlacidPlatypus estimated 10% and said “As much as I trust Nate Silver it’s hard to see South Carolina going blue.” on 2016-08-09
- elephantower estimated 5% and said “Well Nate Silver’s model says (and said, as of 5 hours ago) that it will go red, so I’m not sure what you mean?” on 2016-08-10
- NathanMcKnight said “elephantower: 538 does have SC as likely red, but the probability it currently gives is 40.8% Clinton to Trump’s 59.2%. At the time I made this prediction, the odds were closer to 20/80, hence my estimate. I think Placid was referring to those #s.” on 2016-08-19
- themusicgod1 estimated 13% on 2016-08-19
- NathanMcKnight estimated 30% on 2016-10-11
- themusicgod1 judged this prediction wrong on 2016-11-09.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction