There will be more DUI crashes (injury and non-injury) in Austin, TX for the Labor Day 2016 period than the same period in 2015.
- unexpectedEOF estimated 75% on 2016-08-29
- unexpectedEOF said “Guessing this due to the recent departure of Uber and Lyft from the area and lack of viable alternatives available to revelers.” on 2016-08-29
- btrettel said “I find it odd that staying in is not considered a viable alternative, but then again, the drinking culture in Austin has seemed weird to me ever since I moved here for my PhD. Will make numerical prediction later.” on 2016-08-30
- themusicgod1 estimated 50% on 2016-08-31
- unexpectedEOF said “I know this is very late for judging, but over 200 in 2016 compared to 69 in 2015: https://patch.com/texas/downtownaustin/austin-police-netted-more-200-dwi-arrests-days-leading-labor-day” on 2017-12-07
- unexpectedEOF judged this prediction right on 2017-12-07.
- unexpectedEOF said “My bad, that was arrests. But crashes in 2015 on labor day totaled 2, while 2016 totaled 6 according to https://cris.dot.state.tx.us/public/Query/#” on 2017-12-07
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction