Hillary Clinton wins all 112 electoral votes of the Northeast (New England, NY, NJ, DE, PA, MD, DC).
- Bruno Parga estimated 50% on 2016-09-08
- themusicgod1 estimated 7% on 2016-09-09
- Dapple estimated 45% and said “The only two reasonable ways that this doesn’t happen are if Pennsylvania goes to Trump, or if Maine splits to give Trump 1 vote. There are other occurrences too, but those would be inclusive of Pennsylvania and Maine anyway.” on 2016-09-11
- Bruno Parga said “Per FiveThirtyEight, Trump is currently at 54% to win Maine’s second Congressional district.” on 2016-09-11
- elephantower estimated 60% and said “almost all probability is in ME-2” on 2016-09-16
- JoshuaZ estimated 38% on 2016-09-17
- NathanMcKnight estimated 55% on 2016-11-05
- themusicgod1 said “not PA” on 2016-11-09
- themusicgod1 judged this prediction wrong on 2016-11-09.
- Bruno Parga said “Maine’s second district also went for Trump. New Hampshire still hasn’t been called.” on 2016-11-09
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction