I will come into work tomorrow
- splorridge estimated 96% on 2016-10-04
- themusicgod1 estimated 59% on 2016-10-05
- splorridge said “themusicgod1: seriously? I mean, admittedly you don’t know me, but surely on average most people go into work much more than 59% of working days. And you have no reason to believe tomorrow is special.” on 2016-10-05
- splorridge said “…or do you? Should I be watching my back as I walk in? :P” on 2016-10-05
- themusicgod1 said “I’d say you should be watching your back if i put a 0%. I don’t know how atypical this week is for you or how atypical you are. There’s a wide variance in workforce esp for tempworkers.” on 2016-10-05
- splorridge judged this prediction right on 2016-10-06.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction