One of the five things I predicted with Michael will come true during the next four years (detailed in comments).
Created by JoshuaZ on 2016-11-09; known on 2020-01-20
- JoshuaZ estimated 60% on 2016-11-09
- JoshuaZ said “Summary of M’s comment" “a similar term like Paul LePage. No economic problems… no social changes, a string of embarrassing public statements and a series of fair statements that critics unfairly jump on.”” on 2016-11-09
- JoshuaZ said “Rest of M’s comment "I think domestically life will be pretty good, relations with Russia will be courteous but not too warm, and relations with a few other world leaders will suffer but no actual change in policy.And a new war."” on 2016-11-09
- JoshuaZ said “My prediction: 1) a country that doesn’t currently have nuclear weapons will develop or acquire them 2) a non-test nuclear detonation will occur (not necessarily by the US) ” on 2016-11-09
- kuudes said “So exactly 1 of those will be true, other 4 being false, or at least one will be true? Could you number each subprediction separately, this looks confusing?” on 2016-11-09
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction