Test 4 – Does this 30% probability show up in 70%?

Created by savolver on 2016-11-12; known on 2016-11-12; judged wrong by savolver on 2016-11-12.

  • savolver estimated 30% on 2016-11-12
  • savolver  judged this prediction right on 2016-11-12.
  • savolver  judged this prediction wrong on 2016-11-12.

Please log in to respond to or judge prediction