China probe lands on far side of the moon, returns samples
- themusicgod1 estimated 71% on 2017-01-23
- themusicgod1 changed the deadline from “19 days ago” and changed their prediction from “China lands on far side of the moon, returns samples” on 2017-01-23
- atomicspacemann estimated 33% and said “Sample return is much, much harder than a landing, with for more potential failure events than any mission China has succeeded at. I would judge your level of probability (77%) that they will at least test hardware for this mission, but not succeed.” on 2017-01-23
- Bruno Parga said “Chang’e 4 is orbiting the Moon but hasn’t landed yet.” 19 days ago
- Bruno Parga judged this prediction wrong 19 days ago.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction