No country will (initiate proceedings to) leave the Eurozone.
- technicalities estimated 80% on 2017-01-23
- themusicgod1 estimated 48% on 2017-01-24
- Bruno Parga estimated 80% on 2017-02-17
- kuudes said “How would this be measured? Triggering article 50 to leave EU?” on 2017-02-18
- technicalities estimated 80% and said “Hi kuudes,Yes; the official Brussels line is that no Eurozone member can drop the Euro without dropping the EU too.” on 2017-03-16
- Bruno Parga judged this prediction right on 2018-01-01.
- Bruno Parga said “All EU countries except for the UK and Denmark are legally bound to join the euro. It is reasonable to say the ones that have already joined cannot leave (without leaving the whole of the treaties, ie Article 50).” on 2018-01-01
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction