The Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) will open its station in Warm Springs/South Fremont before July 1, 2017.
- Vipul Naik estimated 70% on 2017-01-23
- Vipul Naik estimated 80% and said “Seems like station is manned now, and plans to be opened in late March, so probably with usual delays, open before July 1. http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/BART-Workers-Manning-Unopened-Warm-Springs-Station-413799203.html” on 2017-02-16
- Vipul Naik said “This is a better link for the explicit mid-to-late March estimate: http://abc7news.com/traffic/report-bart-staffing-empty-warm-springs-station-in-fremont/1753754/” on 2017-02-16
- ioannes estimated 75% on 2017-02-16
- Vipul Naik estimated 99% on 2017-03-13
- Vipul Naik estimated 100% on 2017-03-23
- Vipul Naik judged this prediction right on 2017-03-25.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction