At least one PlayStation-level data breach.
- technicalities estimated 80% on 2017-01-23
- themusicgod1 estimated 60% on 2017-01-24
- pent estimated 95% and said “security across the web is a disaster” on 2017-01-31
- themusicgod1 said “https://haveibeenpwned.com/PwnedWebsites#Youku ? more users affected. maybe not as many CC #s lost. Counts?” on 2017-04-30
- technicalities judged this prediction right on 2017-05-10.
- technicalities said “Youku: 93m to Sony’s 77m customer records. Also: The Bell Canada breach beat Sony’s record for leaked credit cards.http://news.softpedia.com/news/Hackers-Claim-to-Have-Breached-Bell-Canada-s-Systems-422952.shtml” on 2017-05-10
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction