LessWrong will use Telescope Nova rather than its old reddit codebase by 2018-01-01
- Issa Rice estimated 70% on 2017-01-26
- Issa Rice said “see http://lesswrong.com/r/discussion/lw/oho/thoughts_on_operation_make_less_wrong_the_single/dl6t” on 2017-01-26
- themusicgod1 estimated 49% on 2017-01-27
- Issa Rice said “Telescope was renamed to Vulcan, which LW 2.0 uses https://blog.vulcanjs.org/vulcan-a-new-direction-for-telescope-93df1f8712f3 https://github.com/Discordius/Lesswrong2#technologies” on 2018-01-01
- Issa Rice said “Not sure I anticipated there being two versions of LW around given the “rather than” phrasing, but since LW 2.0 is so popular I will judge this right” on 2018-01-01
- Issa Rice judged this prediction right on 2018-01-01.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction