US military use of torture, extrajudicial imprisonment and killing, and mass surveillance all increased by US midterms.
Created by Temeraire on 2017-01-28; known 16 days ago
- Temeraire estimated 32% on 2017-01-28
- Temeraire said “https://medium.com/@RobinMcGhee/predictions-for-the-first-two-years-of-the-trump-presidency-67b07f4c6a0b#” on 2017-01-28
- Temeraire said “Torture seems most unlikely; rest of conjunction seems pretty plausible” on 2017-01-28
- themusicgod1 estimated 47% on 2017-01-28
- themusicgod1 said “Trump just signed into law an act removing privacy act protection from all foreigners. That takes the gloves off for most of the world ‘mass surveillance’ wise” on 2017-01-29
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction