Politics – President Trump rescinds at least one of Obama's executive orders relating to non-discrimination against LGBT people before end of February 2017.
- jbeshir estimated 60% on 2017-01-29
- Temeraire estimated 25% and said “Doesn’t seem Trump’s style or priority – he was probably elected on the most pro-LGBT platform ever. ” on 2017-01-29
- themusicgod1 estimated 27% on 2017-01-30
- two2thehead estimated 20% and said “Tough prediction. I’m going with what Temeraire said.” on 2017-01-30
- ioannes estimated 10% on 2017-01-31
- two2thehead said ““WASHINGTON — The White House said on Monday that President Trump would leave in place a 2014 Obama administration order that created new workplace protections for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people.”” on 2017-01-31
- two2thehead said “In a statement issued in response to growing questions about whether Mr. Trump would reverse the Obama order, the White House said the president was proud to embrace gay rights.” on 2017-01-31
- two2thehead said “… Leaving those protections, of course, does not preclude another executive order that would roll back gay rights in other areas. Mr. Trump could, for example, still enshrine a religious freedom provision in federal policy.” on 2017-01-31
- two2thehead said “Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/us/politics/obama-trump-protections-lgbt-workers.html?_r=0” on 2017-01-31
- two2thehead estimated 10% and said “I want to drop down to five percent but I’ll be coservative” on 2017-01-31
- pent estimated 2% and said “He had an extremely friendly LGBT platform” on 2017-01-31
- Oscar_Cunningham estimated 10% on 2017-02-06
- themusicgod1 said “LGB but maybe not T. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/02/21/trump-administration-change-transgender-student-bathroom-rules/98221368/” on 2017-02-22
- two2thehead judged this prediction right on 2017-03-01.
- two2thehead judged this prediction wrong on 2017-03-01.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction