There will be a week during which it is more common to buy food with gold than any other form of money (e.g., USD) in some US settlement with at least 1000 people in 2017.
- aseyfarth estimated 0% on 2017-01-31
- aseyfarth estimated 1% and said “I initially put 0.1, which parsed as 0. While I think it’s a less than 1% chance, I can’t stand seeing my estimate as “0%”. It could possibly happen.” on 2017-01-31
- rmeador estimated 0% on 2017-01-31
- penten estimated 1% on 2017-02-01
- two2thehead estimated 1% on 2017-02-01
- themusicgod1 estimated 12% on 2017-02-02
- ioannes said “How will this be assessed? ” on 2017-02-13
- aseyfarth said “@ioannes There would have to be some “Place uses mainly gold” article/segment in a reputable news source. “Reputable” being something like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Identifying_reliable_sources as best as I’m able.” on 2017-05-19
- aseyfarth judged this prediction wrong on 2018-01-02.
- aseyfarth said “After some searching, I don’t see anything like this having happened. Happy to revise if a suitable example is provided.” on 2018-01-02
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction