There will be at least five times more human trafficking arrests in the United States during the four years after Trump became president than the four years prior.
- regex estimated 80% on 2017-02-13
- regex said “A secondary pizzagate prediction, except this one is tied to a much more readily measurable outcome.” on 2017-02-13
- regex changed the deadline from “on 2020-01-20” and changed their prediction from “There will be at least five times more human trafficking arrests in the United States during the four years after Trump became president than the four years before he took office.” on 2017-02-13
- themusicgod1 estimated 49% on 2017-02-15
- sty.silver said “Does “at least five times more” mean “at least 6 times as many?” or “at least 5 times as many?”” on 2020-01-20
- regex said “Meant it as greater than or equal to five times as many. Having trouble finding numbers though.” on 2020-01-22
- regex said “Ah here we go. https://www.geoffreygnathanlaw.com/topics/most-cases-of-human-trafficking-in-america/If this is even close to correct then the prediction is dead wrong. ” on 2020-01-22
- regex judged this prediction wrong on 2020-01-22.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction