Weekday ridership at the Fremont BART will decline once the Warm Springs / South Fremont BART becomes operational, as judged by Vipul Naik based on data at http://www.bart.gov/about/reports/ridership
- Vipul Naik estimated 67% on 2017-02-20
- Vipul Naik changed the deadline from “on 2018-02-07” and changed their prediction from “Weekday ridership at the Fremont BART will decline once the Warm Springs / South Fremont BART becomes operational” on 2017-02-20
- Vipul Naik said “I’ll compare weekday ridership in the first full month when the new BART is operational with weekday ridership in the last full month where it wasn’t operational at all.” on 2017-02-21
- Vipul Naik said “Confirmed with latest ridership data. Both total entries and total exits are down from 2017-02 to 2017-04 (9151 → 7409 for entries, 8884 → 7409 for exits). WS numbers for 2017-04 are 2492 and 2512.” on 2017-05-04
- Vipul Naik judged this prediction right on 2017-05-04.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction