Geert Wilders' PVV will win strictly more seats in the Dutch general election than any other party.
- Bruno Parga estimated 40% on 2017-03-01
- Bruno Parga estimated 30% on 2017-03-10
- Bruno Parga estimated 20% on 2017-03-14
- Bruno Parga said “It seems that the PVV is in a three-way tie for second-most seats with the CDA and D66, with 19 seats each versus the VVD’s 31. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/15/dutch-election-results-geert-wilders-andmark-rutte-vie-power/” on 2017-03-15
- Bruno Parga judged this prediction wrong on 2017-03-15.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction