There will be a Wikipedia page about Vipul Naik's paid editing of Wikipedia, as of April 1, 2018.
- Vipul Naik estimated 7% on 2017-03-12
- playablecharacter estimated 8% on 2017-03-12
- Issa Rice estimated 6% on 2017-03-12
- Alti Camelus estimated 88% and said “I guess that the GiveWell page going to speedy deletion and then DRV will be felt in journalistics coverage. If that happens, I would be willing to create such a page.” on 2017-03-13
- Vipul Naik said “Alti Camelus, you might be willing to create a page, but it’s unlikely to survive :). Also, this isn’t that big a deal so I don’t think journalists would cover it.” on 2017-03-14
- Alti Camelus estimated 17% and said “Ah, I did not take into account the date of the prediction. I think there are several hooks in the story that might interest journalists, but it is likely to take time before an article appears.” on 2017-03-17
- Alti Camelus judged this prediction wrong on 2017-04-29.
- Issa Rice judged this prediction unknown on 2017-05-24.
- Issa Rice said “not wikipedia, but this exists http://en.kingswiki.com/wiki/Vipulgate” on 2017-06-21
- ioannes estimated 3% on 2017-06-23
- Alti Camelus said “riceissa’s link is dead, but the page is archived at https://archive.is/TjwZY” on 2017-08-15
- playablecharacter judged this prediction wrong on 2017-08-23.
- themusicgod1 judged this prediction unknown on 2017-08-23.
- themusicgod1 said “We’ve still got a year.” on 2017-08-23
- Vipul Naik judged this prediction wrong on 2018-04-02.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction