Politics, UK – Theresa May attends a TV debate with one or more leaders of other parties before the next UK General Election.
- jbeshir estimated 70% on 2017-04-19
- jbeshir said “http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/bbc-itv-general-election-debate-2017-theresa-may_uk_58f772afe4b029063d35a543?w7p” on 2017-04-19
- splorridge estimated 60% on 2017-04-19
- splorridge said “I take it the Paxman one doesn’t count?” on 2017-06-01
- themusicgod1 estimated 50% on 2017-06-01
- two2thehead estimated 55% on 2017-06-01
- jbeshir said “Yeah I’m going to adjudicate it that the one where they didn’t directly respond to each other but just answered audience questions separately didn’t count.” on 2017-06-06
- jbeshir said “It’s an annoyingly borderline case and if I’d expected a thing like that to occupy much probability mass I’d have put better terms on it, but I’m more comfortable calling that “not a debate” than calling it a debate.” on 2017-06-06
- jbeshir judged this prediction wrong on 2017-06-09.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction