Tech – SpaceX successfully lands the first stage of the NROL-76 launch, conditional on launch not being aborted.
- jbeshir estimated 80% on 2017-04-28
- two2thehead estimated 55% on 2017-04-29
- jbeshir changed the deadline from “on 2017-05-01” on 2017-04-30
- Semenar estimated 75% on 2017-04-30
- jbeshir changed the deadline from “on 2017-05-02” and changed their prediction from “Tech – SpaceX successfully lands the first stage of the launch on Sunday, conditional on launch not being aborted.” on 2017-04-30
- two2thehead judged this prediction right on 2017-05-01.
- two2thehead said ““Launch and landing of the NRO spy satellite was good. Tough call, as high altitude wind shear was at 98.6% of the theoretical load limit.” -elonmusk” on 2017-05-01
- two2thehead said “Source : https://twitter.com/i/web/status/859008563519160320” on 2017-05-01
- two2thehead said “Thank you to feep for providing the criterion to judge this correct.” on 2017-05-01
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction