Conservatives will win the general election.
- neilscott estimated 95% on 2017-05-01
- neilscott changed the deadline from “on 2017-06-08” and made the prediction on 2017-05-23
- ikmacbeth estimated 35% on 2017-05-23
- lauragonzalez estimated 70% on 2017-05-23
- themusicgod1 estimated 51% on 2017-05-23
- themusicgod1 estimated 50% on 2017-06-06
- fiftytwo estimated 70% and said “Trying to ignore the recent polls and look at teh fundamentals. Also Theresa May probably had better data than any of us and expected to win, ” on 2017-06-06
- themusicgod1 estimated 51% and said “only thing that can stop now is a coalition on the left being more stable” on 2017-06-09
- technicalities judged this prediction right on 2017-06-09.
- technicalities said “Well, they lost it the least” on 2017-06-09
- PlacidPlatypus said “This one should have been more clearly specified I think.” on 2017-06-09
- fiftytwo judged this prediction unknown on 2017-06-10.
- fiftytwo said “I was interpretting won as “having a majority” since I bet on the hung parliament question ” on 2017-06-10
- PlacidPlatypus said “IMO anyone who put a number on that without clearly specifying what they thought it meant deserves to have it marked wrong :P” on 2017-06-10
- themusicgod1 said “Majority is too strict. Westminster-style parliaments have minorities and coalitions all the time, it’s a regular win condition.” on 2017-06-10
- neilscott judged this prediction wrong 21 days ago.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction