Politics, US, New Orleans – At least two of the three remaining Confederacy monuments Landrieu has announced intent to remove are removed by the 20th of June 2017.
- jbeshir estimated 50% on 2017-05-07
- jbeshir said “http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/04/monument_removal_landrieu_spea.html” on 2017-05-07
- jbeshir changed the deadline from “on 2017-06-21” and changed their prediction from “Politics, US, New Orleans – At least two of the three Confederacy monuments Landrieu has announced intent to remove are removed by the 20th of June 2017.” on 2017-05-07
- two2thehead estimated 55% and said “I’m under the impression the Mayor said that this would be done within six months or so. But I can’t remember which report I heard him say it. I’ll be conservative.” on 2017-05-07
- two2thehead estimated 50% and said “Didn’t realize it was two of the three.” on 2017-05-07
- two2thehead said “Related : https://predictionbook.com/predictions/182166” on 2017-05-07
- ioannes estimated 60% on 2017-05-07
- two2thehead said “Three of the original four has been taken down. With regards to this prediction, two of the then three have been taken down.” on 2017-05-17
- two2thehead said ““Three monuments have been dismantled since the New Orleans City Council in 2015 voted to remove four Confederate landmarks. Recent court decisions paved the way for the city to relocate the monuments after years of…” on 2017-05-17
- two2thehead said “heated public debate and legal fights. A statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee is the last monument scheduled to be removed and relocated. ” on 2017-05-17
- two2thehead said “Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/16/us/new-orleans-confederate-monuments/” on 2017-05-17
- two2thehead judged this prediction right on 2017-05-17.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction