Politics, Iraq – Islamic State holds no territory in Mosul by the end of the 25th of May.
- jbeshir estimated 65% on 2017-05-12
- jbeshir said “http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-39882257” on 2017-05-12
- ioannes said “It’s going to be hard to assess “control” – what if ISIS holds no territory in Mosul but maintains an insurgency/resistance? Have they lost control in that scenario?” on 2017-05-12
- jbeshir changed the deadline from “on 2017-05-26” and changed their prediction from “Politics, Iraq – Islamic State no longer controls any part of Mosul by the end of the 25th of May.” on 2017-05-13
- jbeshir said “Altered text to get at meaning better.” on 2017-05-13
- ioannes estimated 45% and said “Now that’s a prediction I’ll prediction on!” on 2017-05-13
- jbeshir said “https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/islamic-state-prepares-last-stand-mosul-iraqi-troops-liberate-residential-areas/ As of latest news I can find, parts of Mosul are still held by IS.” on 2017-05-25
- jbeshir judged this prediction wrong on 2017-05-25.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction