Tech, Google I/O 2017 – Google announces a release of the Fuschia operating system at Google I/O, with the release to happen within the next year.
- jbeshir estimated 8% 8 days ago
- themusicgod1 estimated 50% 8 days ago
- bobpage said “I think the deadline should not be 6 days from now?” 8 days ago
- jbeshir changed the deadline from “2 days ago” and changed their prediction from “Tech, Google I/O 2017 – Google announces a release of the Fuschia operating system within the next year.” 8 days ago
- jbeshir said “Six days is “after the end of Google I/O”, so it works. I’ve updated the text to clarify that the announcement would have to come soon (and the release could fail to happen at all, just has to be slated for within a year).” 8 days ago
- bobpage estimated 2% and said “thanks for clarifying” 8 days ago
- tedks estimated 1% 7 days ago
- bobpage said “I don’t see anything on https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=Fuchsia%20%23GoogleIO&src=typd or Google Search and the only comment we have is probably https://fossbytes.com/google-fuchsia-os-isnt-replacing-android-yet/” 1 day ago
- bobpage judged this prediction wrong 1 day ago.
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction