Donald Trump will withdraw, or announce his intention to withdraw, the United States from the Paris Climate accord
Created by two2thehead on 2017-05-31; known on 2020-05-31; judged right by PseudonymousUser on 2017-06-01.
- two2thehead estimated 80% on 2017-05-31
- two2thehead said “Inspired by : https://www.axios.com/scoop-trump-is-pulling-u-s-out-of-paris-climate-deal-2427773025.html” on 2017-05-31
- two2thehead said “The true false criterion depends on him officially stating this once. What counts as officially will be judged by me” on 2017-05-31
- two2thehead said “If he announces this, and changes his mind, this is marked as correct.” on 2017-05-31
- PseudonymousUser estimated 30% and said “Given Trump’s general furtherance of existing USG policies, and the support for the accord by oil companies, and the coy “will be announcing my decision”, I think the above could be a fake leak designed to discredit the media” on 2017-05-31
- PseudonymousUser judged this prediction right on 2017-06-01.
- two2thehead said “President Donald Trump has announced that the US is withdrawing from the 2015 Paris climate agreement. Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40127326” on 2017-06-01
Please log in to respond to or judge prediction